Whenever you feel panicky, say the following statements to yourself:
- I can endure these unpleasant sensations!
- My panic seems so real, but it is not!
- Nothing I think at the moment is real!
- I just am scared, this is why I have such terrible thoughts. They will soon pass!
- I will go with the panic, I will not fight it, soon it will be gone. I just need to stay relaxed.
- I am calm, I am calm, I am calm, I am calm….
- Five self-encouraging thoughts for dealing with worry
Worry will soon be gone! I don't care if it is still here ..
Worry is a false alarm in this case.
Worry needs my attention, it needs me to believe in it, it needs me to follow it. B...
- Three coping statements to help you fight anxiety
I've been here before - I can do it!
Nothing bad will happen! I just need to relax!
In a minute the panic will be gone!
- Three coping thoughts to help you relieve anxiety
Whatever there is to happen, will happen! I do not care... I am acting according to my plans!
Here goes that anxious feeling again, OK, let it be! I am in, I am one with the anx...
- Six coping thoughts to keep you going
I can go on, I can stay motivated, I can keep going!
Even though I don't feel like it, I am perfectly able to stay strong and persevere!
I just need to take one step at a time, that is ...
- Four coping thoughts to make you take action
Below are four coping thoughts to make you take action:
I am taking action now! No matter what happens: I am ready to act, ready to move, ready to take action!
I am doing this thing ...
- Three coping thoughts to help you gain courage
Even if I am scared, I can go on. If it takes bravery, I can be brave!
I don't want to live my life in fear! Therefore, I am taking action now!
Courage takes practice. With each new ...
- Four coping thoughts to motivate you to take action
How long am I going to wait? What am I really waiting for? Why not take action now?
Is there any reason in particular that prevents me from taking action now? Despite my fears? Is there...
- Five coping thoughts to help you stop the feelings of self-pity
Sometimes, feelings of self-pity overtake us, and we start feeling sorry for ourselves. This whole process is very exhausting and causes us to feel sad and low. Our negative self-talk, the...
- Four coping thoughts to help you overcome fear and live life to the fullest
Having positive and encouraging self-talk is a great tool we can all use in the daily battles with fear. Here are four coping thoughts to help you overcome your fears and live your life to the...